Embracing Online Presence in your BusinessFeb 01, 2022
Being online can become overwhelming, disconnected, with too much stuff to do. Here are my ways to be playful and connect online, whilst growing your business and your own creativity.
How can you be online with more creativity and fun?
- What do you enjoy online? Ways that you connect to loved ones? How do you like connecting with people that inspire you online? What about courses you've done?
- Step by step to what inspires you. Break out what you liked from others. Try out one thing at a time in your unique way.
- Technology is neutral. Come with good energy to connect and communicate with others. Choose activities that support your current mood and state, don't force yourself.
- Communication boundaries. Check out privacy rules to respect your communications with others. Stay healthy and focus your time online with a specific task to complete e.g. 20 minutes connecting in groups offering helpful tips.
- Practice and Play! Give it a go. You only learn when you try to be curious and playful in exploring new creative ways to express yourself.
- Be with your people. Lives or pre-recorded? Whatever works best for you! But be where people will find you - where do you find your teachers and friends? Go there and connect.
- Get vibrational! Use video, audio and image to deepen the vibrational connection that you share with others. Just practice!
Get more about the legal aspects, technology solutions and processes to be playful as you embrace online with all your wonderful presence with the Protect and Grow Your Business Online - A Guided Journey, starts 7 March 2022.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Receive each new blog post direct to your inbox when they are released!