Embody your SankalpaDec 23, 2021
Could it take just five days and five steps to embody your heart's deepest desire?
What does ‘Sankalpa’ mean?
“The ostensible motive of doing a ritual uttered before it is begun” by Sri Ramana Maharshi.
Here are my top 5 tips to bring your Sankalpa into embodiment faster:
- Connect to your heart's deepest desire and longing for how you want to experience your life. If you can only hear your mind, then allow your Sankalpa to be still and quiet so the heart's whispers can become heard.
- Be aware of the physical feelings in your body and navigate how it feels between desire and aversion. Let go of what no longer serves you. Use this to guide you to what feels contented and joyful.
- Get playful and explore the ideas that arise. Notice words and feel how you respond to them. How do you feel
- Resonate with the words that you choose - do they align with you right now? Can you say "I am x"?
- Be what the words mean to you regardless of what the external world appears to show you. Remind yourself of your Sankalpa often and feel it as a current experience in your body.
Want to discover more about the word choice?
Would you like some assistance with the embodiment of your Sankalpa?
Then join me for the Embody Sankalpa FREE 5 day journey starting 27 December 2021
If you want to join the Setting Sankalpas LIVE talk on Insight Timer make sure that you download the app on your phone and sign up here
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Receive each new blog post direct to your inbox when they are released!