Chakra Mirror Yoga Nidra for Your True BeautyJul 17, 2023
Yoga nidra is a deeply relaxing guided meditation of various techniques. When it is combined with chakra balancing, you open yourself to greater balance, wisdom and ease in life. The mirror practice is used in many traditions to go deeper within and discover your truth with kindness and contentment. Learn more about the practice and do it below.
Benefits of the Practice
Yoga nidra guides us into the subtle sense realms and to approach embodiment with gentleness. This practice utilises the traditions of chakra balancing and mirror work for you to become your own healer.
- Discover your chakras as energy centres in your body
- Learn how to bring balance to your chakras and energy
- See your body through the subtle sense of the chakras to open your mind to greater empathy towards yourself
- Learn mirror work in relaxation to approach your own reflection differently in your waking day
- Experience your own truth as energy and observe how this translates into your lived experiences
What does it contain?
The yoga nidra practice contains five stages:
- Your relaxation and settling where you connect to your safe space and intention.
- A rotation of consciousness to relax your body and mind
- Breath awareness of the spine that uses the energy pattern of the nervous system and spiritual awakening, or kundalini energy.
- Opposite sensations practice where you learn to actively connect with the feelings and sensations that words mean to you, and how you can create these for yourself. In this practice you explore stuck and flow.
- Visualisation journey that takes you through your body chakras as reflected in a mirror, asking you to play with how to find balance in the reflection.
Where to practice?
Enjoy it via the podcast:
This practice will not be hosted on Insight Timer so please use the other platforms if you wish to enjoy this practice.
Join the Embody Life Sanctuary where all practices are shared in full
Listen to Nid's Nidra on:
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Receive each new blog post direct to your inbox when they are released!