Akasha Pranayam Meditation for SpaceFeb 20, 2023
Akasha in Sanskrit means 'space'. As one of the five elements for creation, this can be harder to sense than earth or water. This element is excellent for opening intuitive abilities and connecting to oneness, however, it is only for when we have grounded practices and can feel safe to return to our body.
Benefits of the Practice
It is helpful to learn to cultivate space within, without and between our life experiences so we can consciously choose our thoughts, feelings and actions - and release the concept of linear time from creating fear in the heart.
When the practitioner is fully grounded by taking practices like the Kaya Sthairam or Body-Mind Stillness Meditation for a long time along with knowing how to cultivate a Safe Space practice for any triggers, this practice can evolve your abilities beyond your imagination.
- Improve your intuitive senses e.g. clairsentience
- Improve visualization techniques for manifestation powers
- Connect to your inner psyche and understand your subconscious symbols
- Unlock the gates of secret awareness and move beyond the physical realm
- Connect with your guides and other non-physical entities for support
- Welcome true wisdom and light into your mind and life
- Emotional spaciousness brings us to equanimity and peacefulness in greater situations in life
- It can create greater space between thoughts to consciously choose your perspective and words
What is the practice?
I was inspired by my Raja Yoga lineage for the 'Chidakasha Dharana Meditation'. This practice is to cultivate space within the third eye and mind. It can be challenging for many so please be kind to yourself and the practice.
Utilising the relationship of the 'atom' and that it is made of 90% space - as are we - this practice brings us into the very real physical realm of our own inner space. From here we can expand outwards into infinity and all the possibilities are endless.
Please reach out if you would like more support with this practice.
THIS WAS A LIVE RECORDING so there were bird sounds in the background.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Receive each new blog post direct to your inbox when they are released!